Monday, November 29, 2010

Introducing!!

Introducing My SeLf!!





this is one of my photos...
it's not really good...
but it will if I become a professional photographer


Knowing ME!!!




1st of all....
introducing my self....

people used to call me danial.....
known as Mohamad Danial Rafiq....
huhuhu.....

15 going 16 years old.....
gonna be a professional photographer.....
someday!!!
haha......

very patient person.....
but sometimes can be very tempered person....
always happy sometimes unhappy......
friendly person....
a funny person......
sporting........
shy person......
hahax.....

down here is my bio.....

_________________________________________________________________

Name: Mohamad Danial Rafiq

Age: 15 going 16

Stay: Staying in Penang

Place of birth: Kuala Lumpur

Date of birth: 30 Jun 1995

Study: At SMK BG

Ambition: Photographer, Doctor & engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment