Monday, November 29, 2010

long journey....

Yesterday, it was long journey from Johor Bahru to Penang. Leave Johor Bahru at 4.30 p.m.
Stop at R&R Machap area Johor.. Just having a drink. Then from Machap to Klang.
Takes 4 Hours to get there. From Klang to Penang and stop at R&R Tapah to get a little rest.
At R&R Tapah, I saw one women, around 20's was looking at me... I don't know why the women looking at me.. I just ignored that women. After takes a little break, we leave R&R Tapah. After 1 hours journey, I saw a BMW 3 Series speeding. Then my father speed up to catch that BMW (just for fun hahax).
At Bukit Maxwell, my father can't catch up that BMW because that BMW was so fast... Then my father continues driving to Penang. Arrived at Penang at 1 a.m.. Along the journey, it was non stop raining.
From Johor to Penang, it takes 9 Hours journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment